Privacy & Cookies
This policy may be updated from time to time, and it is your responsibility to review updates periodically.
When We Collect Your Data
We may collect and record your data when:
- You visit our website, or make a purchase online
- You contact us using our online form, or via email
- You participate in an online competition with us
- You comment on one of our products using our website, or via social media
Information That We May Collect
In running and maintaining our website, newsletter, and customer database we may, with your consent, collect and process the following data about you:
- How you use our website, including which pages you view.
- How you contact us, and the nature of the reason you do so.
- What your purchase preferences are.
- How you use the search function of our site.
- Information that you provide voluntarily to us through registration for our newsletter, or as a customer.
- Payment card information.
- Your social media information, if you choose to communicate with us using those channels.
- The internet browser you use, and how you access our site.
It is important to note that cookies DO NOT provide personal information.
You can manually adjust how cookies are handled on your computer by accessing your local settings.
Protecting & Storing Your Data
We are committed to protecting your personal data, and will take all reasonable steps to ensure this is the case. We secure all transactions through the use of https. We also password protect our environments using two-factor authentication.
We only keep your data for as long as needed, to comply with contractual and legal obligations. After this period, your data will be deleted.
Disclosing Your Information
We won’t disclose your personal information to anyone, except in the below circumstances:
- Where we are legally compelled to do so.
- To our fulfilment and shipping partners to ensure your purchases are delivered.
- To search engine and social media networks to show you products you may like.
In those circumstances, they may only use your data for the express purpose for which it is given. In the event we stop working with a specific partner, those partners will be required to delete your personal information.
Access to Information
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 and Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to request detail on information we hold about you, how we use that data, or to request your data be changed or deleted.
We will ask you to prove your identity prior to engaging you in this regard.